Degrémont is operating in long-term partnerships, have developed a wide range of tools to deliver sustainable value to our clients.
Variety of Operations
The Prospect Water Filtration Plant is the largest water filtration plant in Australia providing drinking water to 85 percent of Sydney's population. The Noosa Waste Water Treatment Plant on Queensland's popular Sunshine Coast uses tertiary biological treatment to remove nutrients without the use of chemicals. It helps to safeguard Noosa's beautiful beaches and waterways. The Hutt Valley Waste Water Treatment Plant, New Zealand uses advanced tertiary treatment followed by an innovative biosolids drying system addresses the high fluctuation in storm water flows and loads. The Mangere Waste Water Treatment Plant is located in Auckland, New Zealand. Its new process treats and disinfects sewage flows from more than a million people.
Certified Management Systems
Degrémont maintains an integrated quality, environmental management and occupational health and safety management system. These systems are certified to the AS/NZS ISO 9001, AS/NZS ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801 standards respectively. The operation is supported by a set of user-friendly manuals and by a commitment to continuous improvement.
Toolbox of Technical Models Degrémont have developed a range of models and plans to add value to the owner of the assets according to agreed key performance indicators. These include:
- Tailor-made treatment process modelling - optimizes operating conditions and consumables according to the water quality and flow at the inlet of the plant.
- Maintenance program - generates orders and tracks costs and asset history. Reports include indicators of the availability and maintenance costs of the asset.
- Asset management plan - considers the asset's operating environment and expected life through the contract to maximize the reliability of the plant and optimize the capital expenditure Benchmark against the Group's International standards.
Key performance indicators include:
- Risk mitigation - ongoing compliance of Degrémont with its total commitments ensures that a council can provide a reliable service to its people.
- Efficiency - evolves through the optimization of the process for water quality.
- Optimized capital expenditure - knowledge of the operating environment and rigorous maintenance regimes prolong the life of the asset.
Degrémont have developed and uses these tools to maximize the added value for asset owners. The benefits flow from the start of the operation phase through to the construction phase. It substantially reduces the Net Present Value of the expenditure of the project calculated over the life of the assets.